Thursday 23 January 2020

You're So Tweet

Time for something cute yet bright and colourful. This one was part of a project that is featured in the latest Making Cards Magazine. They asked me to create some bright neon cards using my Distress Inks so I decided to pair them with some fun cute images...
I created this card using Reverse Confetti Stamps Toucan of Friendship Stamps. I coloured them of course using my Copic Pens. I created the distress background using Distress Inks in Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron. I added some strips of card and patterned paper. The sentiment I created on the computer and printed it out. To finish I added some Nuvo Drops.

Supplies;
Reverse Confetti Stamps - Toucan of Friendship
Distress Inks - Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
Copic Pens
Coloured Card
Patterned Paper 
Nuvo Drops

I will be back with more creations soon,

Kitty x

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails