Tuesday 21 January 2020

A Floral Hello

Hello! Today I am sharing something a little different for me. A bright floral card. I do make them from time to time but it was lovely to create something that's not cute for a change. This one was featured in last months Crafts Beautiful Magazine, it even made the front page...
For this card I used Concord & 9th Hello Lovely Stamp Set. I used my Copic Pens to colour in the images and cut them out. I added some Nuvo Drops to the flower centre. The sentiment is also from the stamp set. I created a subtle background using MFT Stamps Brush Splatter Background Stamp. I added a strip of patterned paper and some gems to finish.

Supplies;
Concord & 9th Stamps - Hello Lovely
MFT Stamps - Brush Splatter Background
Copic Pens
Patterned Paper
Coloured Card
Nuvo Drops
Adhesive Gems

I will be back soon with more creations, thank you for stopping by :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails