Monday 13 January 2020

Birthday Bugs

I am so pleased I can start sharing some more Spring creations. It does seem however that our winter hasn't really begun yet so it will probably be like winter soon and I'll want to share wintery creations! Anyway on with spring... this one was featured in Crafts Beautiful Magazine...
For this card I used Hello Sweetums Bitty Bugs Stamps. I coloured them with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created the sky by lightly sponging some Broken China Distress Ink. I then blended some Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron Distress Inks and die cut it with MFT Turf Vertical Dies. I used Hello Bluebird Happy Birthday Die to create the sentiment and die cut it from white foam.

Supplies;
Hello Sweetums Stamps - Bitty Bugs
Hello Bluebird Dies - Happy Birthday
MFT Dies - Turf Vertical
Distress Inks - Broken China, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
Copic Pens
White Foam Sheet
Coloured Card

I will be back with more creations very soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails