Tuesday 4 February 2020

Birthday Toucan

Hi all,
Sorry I have been a bit lapse in updating my blog. I haven't been able to do much of my own crafting lately due to my design team commitments, hospital appointments and some charity work I have been doing lately. Hopefully things will calm down soon as I miss my crafting! Today I am sharing another card from my recent project in Making Cards Magazine. I loved creating with these bright Toucans...
For this card I used Reverse Confetti Toucan Of Friendship Stamps. I coloured them with Copics and fussy cut them out. I created the background with Distress Inks. The die cut sentiment is Hello Bluebird Happy Birthday Die. I then added some strips of paper and some Nuvo Drops.

Supplies;
Reverse Confetti - Toucan of Friendship
Distress Ink - Picked Raspberry, Mermaid Lagoon
Hello Bluebird Dies - Happy Birthday
Patterned Paper and Card
Copic Pens
Nuvo Drops

I will be back as soon as I can with more creations.
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails