Tuesday 11 February 2020

Love Bee-ing with You

Just a quick post from me today - Tuesday is always a mad rush day with appointments! Today I'm sharing a card that was made for the my Expert Project for Crafts Beautiful Magazine. This card is a Window Gatefold Card with an added belly band...
As you can see I used some more Bee Stamps! I have so many different ones in my collection - I just love them! These ones are from Create A Smile called Best Bugs. I added a Bee Hive which is from an MFT Meant To Be Stamp Set. I coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I covered the front panels of my card with Honeycomb Paper and added some blended blue card at the back. I die cut the front panels using a XCut Hexagon Die. I created a belly band to hold it all together from acetate and added a stamped sentiment and some stamped flowers.

Supplies;
Create A Smile Stamps - Best Bugs
MFT Stamps - Meant To Be
XCut Dies - Hexagons 
Patterned Paper
Copic Markers
Acetate

Thank you for stopping by today and I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails