Thursday 20 February 2020

To The Moon and Back

Hi all, Gosh the weeks are going by so fast at the moment. I can't believe we are almost into March. how did that happen? Today I am sharing my final card from my embossing with inks project in PaperCrafter Magazine...
As you may remember I love bunnies and cute bunny stamps so of course I had to squeeze them into this project! The stamps are of course by Mama Elephant called Wish Upon A Star. The background was created with a Creative Expressions Stars Embossing Folder. I used Worn Lipstick Distress Ink to add the splash of colour. I created the clouds using MFT Stitched Cloud Edges Dies.

Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Wish Upon A Star
Creative Expressions Embossing Folder - Shimmering Stars
MFT Dies - Stitched Cloud Edges
Distress Inks - Worn Lipstick
Copic Markers

Apologies for the lack of posts lately, once I finish my huge charity cards project I will be able to create for me again! Thank you for still continuing to support me through all my media channels.
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails