Thursday 8 June 2023

Magical Birthday

Hello my crafty friends. It's Thursday and time for my latest creation for Heffy Doodle. This time I created a sweet scene using some adorable stamps...

For this card I used the Heffy Doodle Happily Ever Crafter Stamps. I don't have the matching dies for this one but you can find them on the Heffy Doodle Shop. I coloured all my images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created a simple sky using Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide and the Heffy Doodle Cloudy Skies Stencil. I blended Mowed Lawn & Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxides onto card and die cut two panels using the Heffy Doodle Slopey Joes Border Dies. I die cut the fence using the Heffy Doodle Fence Border Die. I used the Magical Die to create the sentiment and die cut it several times to layer it up. I using some of the sentiments in the stamp set to create the other words. I attached everything onto the card using glue and foam. I then added drops to finish.


Supplies;
Heffy Doodle Stamps - Happily Ever Crafter
Heffy Doodle Dies - Slopey Joes Borders, Magical Word, Fence Border
Heffy Doodle Stencils - Cloudy Skies
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Rustic Wilderness, Mowed Lawn
Copic Pens
Drops


Thank you for checking out my card today. I will be back next Thursday with my next Heffy Doodle card.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails