Thursday 1 June 2023

Hello Squeaks

How is it Thursday already? These weeks just fly by right now. It does of course mean it's time to share my latest card for Heffy Doodle. This time I created a sweet cute and simple card featuring some adorable mice...

For this card I used the Heffy Doodle Hello Squeakheart Stamp Set along with coordinating Dies. I coloured all the images with Copic Pens. I created a little yellow blended background using Mustard Seed Distress Ink. I added a strip of striped card lined with a little black. I stamped the sentiment which is from the same stamp set then I added a few embellishments to finish.


Supplies;
Heffy Doodle Stamps - Hello Squeakheart
Heffy Doodle Dies - Hello Squeakheart
Distress Oxide Ink - Mustard Seed
Copic Pens
Striped Paper
Gems


I will be back next Thursday with my next Heffy Doodle card.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails