Thursday 1 June 2023

Clearly Besotted June Teasers - Day 5 Life's A Beach

Good morning lovely crafty friends. It's Day 5 of the June Release Teasers at Clearly Besotted which also means it's release day!! Here is my final card for the release teasers...

For this card I used the Clearly Besotted Sunny Day Play Stamp Set. I stamped the beach huts directly onto the background and coloured them with Copics. I then stamped, coloured and cut out the critters and added them with foam pads. To finish I simply added a stamped sentiment directly onto the background. A really simple one from me, but it's nice to create a card with lots of white! It also means you can create a card like this, with only this stamp set and some pens!


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Sunny Day Play
Copic Pens


Thank you for checking out my card today. As always head over to the CB Blog for more ideas. Don't forget the release will be available at 8pm GMT so set your alarms!! Thank you to all the team once again for letting me join in the June fun!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails