Wednesday 31 May 2023

Clearly Besotted June Teasers - Day Four Magical Mermaids

Good morning, it's time for Day 4 of the Clearly Besotted June Release Teasers. Today I'm sharing a clean and simple mermaid card, such cute stamps in this release I love them all...

For this card I used the Clearly Besotted Magical Corners Stamp Set. I coloured the images with Copics and cut them out. I created a simple blended background using Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Inks. I stamped the sentiment from the ssame stamp set and fixed it along with coloured image onto my card with foam pads. I finished by adding a Dew Drop embellishments.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Magical Corners
Distress Oxide Inks - Peacock Feathers
Copic Pens
Dew Drops


Thank you once againf or checking out my card today. Only one more day to go and the new release will be available on the Clearly Besotted Shop at 8pm GMT on 1st June. Check out the latest cards from the team on the Clearly Besotted Blog.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails