Sunday 28 May 2023

Clearly Besotted June Teasers - Day One Holiday Cuties

Hello and welcome to the Clearly Besotted June Release. For the next five days you will get to see what you can create with the fabulous new cute stamps!


I kept this design nice and simple as I just love the stanp design it doesn't need anything else! These cute images are from the Clearly Besotted Floating Fun Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I simply blended a little Mermaid Lagoon & Antique Linen Distress Oxide Inks onto my background. I then added some water splats to the background and blotted it dry. I attached all the images along with the sentiment with foam pads and ta-da it's finished!


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Floating Fun
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon , Antique Linen
Copic Markers


Thank you for checking out my creation today. I will be back tomorrow with my card for Day 2. Head over to the Clearly Besotted Blog to find more inspiration.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails