Monday 29 May 2023

Clearly Besotted June Teasers - Day Two Balloon Thanks

Welcome back to the Clearly Besotted June Teasers for Day Two! For my card today I have used one of the stamps from the Balloon Bunch Stamp Set. I love these big large images, so much fun to colour...

For this card I used the Clearly Besotted Balloon Bunch Line Up Stamp Set. I coloured it with Copics and cut it out. I created a blended background using my Distress Oxide Inks to create a rainbow effect. I added a strip and spotty paper with a slither of black card. I then use my MFT A2 Rectangle Frames Dies to create the white frame. I added the image and added a stamped sentiment from the same set.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Balloon Bunch Line Up
Distress Oxide Inks - Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, Salvaged Patina, Wilted Violet
Copic Pens
Patterned Paper


Thank you for checking out my creation today. I will be back tomorrow with my card for Day Three! Don't forget to check the Clearly Besotted Blog for my teasers!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails