Thursday 23 May 2024

Birthday Wishes

Hello! After a bit of a break from crafting I am finally back to what I love doing! 


I actually some bits and pieces last year that I never got round to using so I thought I would get to using them first before I go on a crazy new shopping spree! I used my new Mama Elephant Flower Friends Stamps and coloured them with Copics. I created the background using my MFT Slimline Cloud Edges Stencil along with some Distress Ink. I then used my Heffy Doodle Stitched Slopey Joes Border Dies to create the hills and blended some Distress Inks over the top. The sentiments are from the Mama Elephant Wishes Enclosed Stamp Set and I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. To finish I added a few clear drops.

Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Flower Friends, Wishes Enclosed
Mama Elephant Dies - Wishes Enclosed
Heffy Doodle Dies - Stitched Slopey Joes Borders
My Favorite Things Stencils - Slimline Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness
Copic Pens
Clear Drops


Thank you for checking out my card. I hope to be back soon - hopefully not as long this time!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails