Monday 11 October 2021

Yeti Winter Wishes

Hello crafty friends! Today I have a fun slimline card to share with you that I made using some of the new Clearly Besotted Stamps. I loved all the latest release but this set is just the cutest!! Who knew yeti's could be this cute...

For this card I used my Clearly Besotted Yuletide Yeti Stamp Set.I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created the blended background using Wilted Violet & Shaded Lilac Distress Inks. I then splattered the background with water and white ink. I created the snow hills using Time For Tea Slimline Hillside Scene Dies. I added a touch of copic along the top of each piece and sprayed it with glitter spray - so it is very sparkly but as usual it doesn't really show in photos. I added all my images with foam pads and used a sentiment from the Lawn Fawn Winter Wavy Sayings Stamp Set cut with the coordinating die. To finish I added some Lucy's Cards Bubbles.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Yuletide Yeti
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Winter Wavy Sayings
Lawn Fawn Dies - Simple Wavy Banners
Time For Tea Designs - Slimline Hillside Scene
Distress Oxide Inks - Wilted Violet, Shaded Lilac
Copic Pens
Imagine Sheer Shimmer Spray
Lucy's Cards Bubbles


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I am truly grateful for each and every one of you that helps me to keep going each day. Have a lovely Monday and I will be back soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails