Tuesday 5 October 2021

Ghostly Greetings

Good morning crafty friends. It's sure getting chillier here now which reminds me I need to get on with some festive cards with all the fab holiday's we have coming up. Today I created a fun Halloween Slimline card with some cute critters...

For this card I used the new Reverse Confetti Boo Day Stamps. I coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I created the background by blending some Wilted Violet & Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide Ink across the whole panel. I then used my MFT Cloud Stencil to add some subtle clouds using the same ink. I blended some Black Soot Distress Oxide Ink around the edges. I splattered the background with some water, white ink and black ink. I used my Reverse Confetti Layered Boo Die to create the main sentiment which I die cut from black glitter and white card. I heat embossed the smaller sentiment in white onto black card. I assembled everything onto my card with foam pads.


Supplies;
Reverse Confetti Stamps - Boo Day
Reverse Confetti Dies - Layered Boo
My Favorite Things Stencils - Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Wilted Violet, Shaded Lilac, Black Soot, Picket Fence
Brutus Monroe Embossing Powder - Alablaster White
Copic Markers


Thank you ever so much for stopping by my little blog today. I will be back with more creations very soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails