Wednesday 13 October 2021

Dino-mite Christmas

Good morning! I am back today with a fun Christmas card. I have had these cuties coloured ready on my desk for a few weeks now, so of course I had to get them on a card! Dinosaurs at Christmas? Why not...

For this card I used My Favorite Things Dino-mite Christmas Stamp Set. I coloured in each of the images with Copics and cut them out on my Scan & Cut. I created the blended background using Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink. I added some splatters using the same ink and some white ink. I used the MFT Die-namics Merry Christmas Dies for the sentiment which I layered in black & white card. I used my Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders to create the snow hills. To finish I added a few Bubble Embellishments from Lucy's Cards.


Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Dino-mite Christmas
MFT Dies - Merry Christmas
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillside Borders
Distress Oxide Ink - Mermaid Lagoon, Picket Fence
Copic Pens
Lucy's Cards - Bubbles


Thank you ever so much for checking out my card today. I will be back tomorrow with a bright fun card for my usual T4T DT weekly creation.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails