Monday 25 October 2021

Holiday Penguins

Good morning! Today I thought I would share a sweet Penguin Christmas Card. This one is part of my three card project in Making Cards featuring ink blending so look out for the next two cards which I will add here soon. Here is the first one...

 

For this card I used MFT Holiday Penguins Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created the blended background using Distress Oxide Inks in Dried Marigold, Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo and Seedless Preserves. I then splattered the backgrond with water and white ink. I used my Lawn Fawn Slimline Simple Hillside Borders Dies with some Glitter Card to create the snow hill. I stamped the sentiment onto white card and attached it with foam pads along with the images. To finish I added a few sequins.


Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps - Holiday Penguins
Lawn Fawn Dies - Slimline Simple Hillside Borders
Distress Oxide Inks - Dried Marigold, Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Seedless Preserves
Copic Markers
Glitter Card
Sequins


Thank you for joining me today. I will be back soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails