Friday 29 January 2021

You Have My Heart

 Hi crafy friends. With valentines not too far away I thought I would create some love themed cards. Today's card is a quick simple card featuring a bit of stenciling and die cutting...

 
I created the background using my new Waffle Flower Heart Blooms Stencil Trio. I went for a grey and pink theme as I have always loved that combo. The love word I die cut and layered using my new Reverse Confetti Big Love Die. I added a stamped sentiment from the Reverse Confetti Words of Love Stamp Set. I added a few clear heart embellishments from Lucy's Little Things.

Supplies;
Waffle Flower Stencil - Heart Blooms Trio
Reverse Confetti Stamps - Words of Love
Reverse Confetti Dies - Big Love
Distress Oxide Inks - Picked Raspberry, Pumice Stone
Memento Ink - London Fog
Lucy's Little Things - Clear Hearts
Coloured & Glitter Card

Thank you for joining me today, I will be back soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails