Thursday 7 January 2021

Smile, It's your birthday

Hi all, I am back today with another creation. This one was made for my Aperture Cards project that was featured a while back in Let's Make Cards Mag. I loved creating this one as it's a little different from my usual sceneic cards. I love all the cute critters!

For this card I used Avery Elle Peek A Boo Pets Stamp Set. I coloured the images with Copics and cut them out. I die cut mint cards using MFT Inside & Out Stitched Circle Dies. I added the critters around the circle and popped the panel onto foam pads onto green card to create a 3D apeture effect. I added the Smile sentiment cut from white card using MFT Smile Dies. I added some pearls to the corners to finish.

Supplies;
Avery Elle Stamps - Peek A Boo Pets
MFT Die-namics Dies - Inside Out Stitched Circles, Smile
Copic Markers
Coloured Card
Pearls

Thank you for stopping by today, I will be back soon with another project.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails