Monday 4 January 2021

Festive Friends

Happy New Year to all my lovely followers and crafty friends. Let's hope this year is a better one! As I previously mentioned I still have a few Christmas and Winter cards to share with you. Today's card was made using the free Tattered Lace Die that came with Crafts Beautiful Magazine...

For this card I used the Tattered Lace Merry Christmas Die. The stamps are MFT Festive Friends. I coloured them with Copics and cut them out. The hills I created using my Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders Dies. The blended background was created using Distress Oxide. The colours used were Blueprint Sketch and Tumbled Glass. I finished by added some gems.

Supplies;
Tattered Lace Die - Vintage Merry Christmas
My Favorite Things Stamps - Festive Friends
Distress Oxide Inks - Blueprint Sketch, Tumbled Glass
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillside Borders
Copic Markers
Lucy Little Things - Gems

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today, I will be back with more creations during the week.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails