Wednesday 13 January 2021

Coffee Girl

Hi crafty friends! Today I am sharing a quick card that I made using the freebie Digi Stamps that are available from PaperCrafter Magazine. They were designed by Time For Tea, a company I love!


 
For this card I used the Coffee Girl Digi Stamp, I enlarged the image so I could just use the top half. I coloured her with Copic Pens and fussy cut her out. I created a blended background using Distress Oxide Inks in Wilted Violet and Seedless Preserves. I used my Lawn Fawn Starry Stencil to create the stars with some Hero Arts Unicorn White Ink. I added some striped paper and card to the bottom of the card. I printed out the digi sentiment then added some Bubbles to finish.

Supplies;
Time For Tea Digi Stamps
Distress Oxide Inks - Wilted Violet, Seedless Preserves
Lawn Fawn Stencil - Starry Sky
Hero Arts Ink - Unicorn White
Copic Markers
Patterned Paper
Coloured Card
Lucy's Things - Bubbles


Thank you ever so much for popping by today. I will be back soon with another card. Crafty hugs!
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails