Friday 24 April 2020

You're Rawr-Some

Hello! What lovely summer weather we are having but shame we can't make the most of it as lock down continues. Today I am sharing a cute card featuring dinosaurs that is in the latest issue of Let's Make Cards. I couldn't do my new way of photographing as they were made months ago...
I think these are my favourite Dino Stamps and I have quite a few in my collection! I created this one using MFT My Favorite Things Prehistoric Pals Stamps. I coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I created the background using a Reverse Confetti Stitched Rays Cover Die. I added some patterned paper from an old MFT Paper Pad. I used M&C Dies (The Works) for the frame and the lace border. I then embossed some craft card and die cut with a Stitched Circle. I added some stamped sentiments and some buttons.

Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Prehistoric Pals
Reverse Confetti Dies - Stitched Rays Cover Panel
M&C Dies - Frames, Lace Borders
XCut Embossing Folder - Small Polka Dot
Copic Markers
Coloured Card
Buttons

I will be back with more creations soon, including more dinosaurs from this project! 

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails