Saturday 18 April 2020

Birthday Party Bus

I have been playing around with the photography side of things today. I have been struggling to get good lighting for my cards it's either too bright or dark so I have been testing a few things out. Today I am sharing a fun card (testing my new photo style) that I made last night using a super cute image from Avery Elle...
 My husband and I were talking about vintage children's tv programmes and we both suddenly remembers Richard Scarry's Busytown. I instantly wanted to create a cute animal town scene and remembered I had some ready coloured images. I used Avery Elle Birthday Bus Stamp Set which was coloured with Copics and cut out. I created the background using Distress Oxide Mermaid Lagoon Ink. I used MFT Stitched Cloud Edges Dies for the clouds and also the grass hedges. I blended Mowed Lawn & Twisted Citron Distress Inks to create a bush/hedge. I used Lawn Fawn Road Die to create the road. The buildings were created with MFT Skyline Die. I die cut the smile word using MFT Smile Die several times to create a layered sentiment. I used glitter card for the top layer and coloured it to change it to a pink colour. The bottom sentiment is from the MFT Smile Maker Stamp Set.

Supplies;
Avery Elle Stamps - Birthday Bus
MFT Dies - Skyline Border, Stitched Cloud Edges, Smile
Lawn Fawn Dies - Simple Road
MFT Stamps - Smile Maker
Distress Oxide Inks - Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Mermaid Lagoon
Lucy's Little Things - Pearls
Copic Marker Pens
Coloured Card

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you are all safe and well.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails