Saturday 25 April 2020

Have A Dandy Day

Today I am sharing a cute fun card that I made for Crafts Beautiful Magazine using some of the latest release products from Lawn Fawn. I always create quite far in advance so I actually made this when it was first released. I loved the Christmas mice so I knew I would love these Spring ones...
For this card I used Lawn Fawn Dandy Day Stamp Set. All the images were coloured with Copic Pens and cut out. I created the blended background using Distress Oxide Mermaid Lagoon and Salty Ocean. I also used the Oxides in Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron for the grass hill. I then die cut it using a Grassy Edge Die from Lawn Fawn. I created the sentiments using the same set. I also added a Stitched Frame and Scallop Edge Rectangle Die. The background is Lawn Dandy Day which was made to coordinate with this cute stamp set.

Supplies;
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Dandy Day
Lawn Fawn Paper Pad - Dandy Day
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Rectangle Frames, Grassy Edges
M&C Dies - Stitched Scallop Rectangles
Distress Oxide Inks - Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Salty Ocean, Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Markers
Coloured Card

I hope you like my card today and I will be back soon to share more of my creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails