Saturday 4 April 2020

Bee Safe, Stay Home

What a lovely sunny day today! I have some bright and cheerful cards to share too. I am loving all the 'Corona' themed images that so many companies are doing at the moment. Clearly Besotted have released a few free digi's so I decided to create some cards using them that I could send to friends to brighten their day whilst in lock down...
How cute are these bees! I love the fabulous sentiment it's just perfect! For these cards I simply printed out the Clearly Besotted Digi Stamp and coloured it with my Copics then die cut with a MFT Stitched Die. I mounted it onto yellow card and onto a card blank. I added some Clear Dew drops to finish. My next plan is to create some cards for Key Workers, I have some friends that are Doctors and Nurses that work in the hospital here. I thought it would be nice for them to know we are thinking of them. 

Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Digi Stamp - Bee Safe
MFT Dies - Stitched Rectangles, Stitched Scallop Rectangles
Copic Pens
Coloured Card
Dew Drops

Stay safe everyone.
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails