Tuesday 30 April 2019

The Paperbox Review

Hi all,
I am back today to tell you about some gorgeous new products from The Paperbox
They very kindly sent me a lovely box of stunning card to play with. I was delighted when I opened the box, everything was packed beautifully in clear packaging. The envelopes are amazing. They are pearlescent and so such great quality. The Rose Gold ones are my most favourite. These are ideal if you make cards to sell, as they make them look a bit more special. I will be definitely ordering some of these. You can find them in various sizes and colours on their website here.

They sell such a huge range of different type of card. Perfect for using as backgrounds, matting and die cutting. The coloured Matt Card will be my go to card, it's available in such a huge range of colours. The pearlescent card is beautiful too. I always think pearlescent is great for engagement, anniversary and wedding cards as it looks a bit more luxurious. You can find all the card they sell on their website here.

The Paperbox also sell a great range of Card Blanks. As you know I love to put lots of layers and embellishments on my cards so I always need a good weight card blank. These card blanks are 250gsm which is ideal for all types of designs even heavier cards.. They are available in different colours, textures and sizes. You can purchase them with or without envelopes too which is really handy, especially if you want to upgrade to some of the other envelope colours. You can also get matching pearlescent cards and envelopes too.

My overall favourite products from The Paperbox is definitely the Glitter Card. I always struggle to find decent quality glitter card. It's either too thick or too thin, especially for die cutting. I often find the ones that say non shed still have a bit of shed to them. I am so delighted that I have found this Glitter Card it's by far the best I have come across. I am now starting work on my Christmas magazine projects so I know this will come in handy and i will be able to use it with ease. The Glitter Card is available at The Paperbox in so many colours here.

I would thoroughly recommend The Paperbox, all their products have been excellent quality. They have a huge range of products available that are perfect for us crafters who need professional looking cards.

You can find all the products they sell on their website The Paperbox.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails