Friday 5 April 2019

Happy Easter Bear Bunny

Hi all,
Today I am sharing another Easter card that I have made with one of the latest Neat and Tangled Releases...
I don't normally make any Easter cards but this year there has been so many amazing new products out I couldn't resist! For this card I used Neat and Tangled All The Bunnies Stamp Set. I used a few other stamps on this card. I already had them ready coloured and cut so I'm not sure which sets they are from. The clouds are from a Mama Elephant Stamp Set. I coloured them in my Copics and cut them out. I created the background using Distress Oxides. I used Reverse Confetti Stitched Note & Frames Die. I also used MFT Grassy Edges & Fence Dies.

I will be back soon,
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails