Tuesday 2 April 2019

Mother's Day Birdies

 Hi all,
I hope you all had a lovely weekend. We went to London for the weekend so I am just catching up with everything now.  Today I have two cards to share that I made for Mother's Day using some fabulous images from Lili Of The Valley...
For these cards I used some old Simply Print Sheets by Lili Of The Valley. This one is called but unfortunately it isn't available anymore. Lili Of The Valley now have a digi shop and they are adding lots of the older designs so do keep an eye out for this one, hopefully it will be back. The papers I used are by Nitwits. I mounted everything onto kraft card and stamped an old sentiment by Trimcraft. I added some ribbon and a pearl heart finish.

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails