Friday 26 April 2019

Birthday Wishes

Hi all,
I have been super busy behind the scenes catching up on my magazine work after a hectic Easter break. I have lots of creations to show you over the next few weeks so that's all good. Today I am sharing a card that is featured in the current issue of Crafts Beautiful Magazine...
I am so happy I can share this one as I had such a ball making it! I used som fabulous fun stamps from MFT Stamps called Birth-Yay. I coloured them all with Copics, cut them out and popped them onto foam pads. I created the background with some Distress Inks and I die cut the panel directly using MFT Die-namics Birthday Wishes. I added some striped black and white paper to make the colours pop.

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails