Thursday 13 April 2017

You're Magical

Hello :) 
Well we all know I LOVE unicorns so I am thrilled I can now share my latest unicorn project! I was asked by Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine to create three different cards using a Unicorn Stamp Set and here is the first one...
I was given the Unicorn Stamp Set by Hunkydory and off i set to work! I created the background by blending some distress inks onto watercolour card. I also spritzed on some pearls too so make it shimmer in the light. I die cut some white card to create the stitched edge clouds. The rainbow, unicorn, stars and the sentiment are all included in the stamp set. I coloured them all with Copics and fussy cut them out. I then mounted it onto some pink polka dot card and added some glitter to the stars.

I will be back soon :) 
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails