Tuesday 11 April 2017

Layering Flowers

Hi all :) 
In the last issue I did my first step by step project for Craft Stamper Magazine - very exciting! I got to play with some gorgeous stamps by Hunkydory to create two floral cards. Here is the first one...
The floral stamps are Hunkydory For The Love Of Stamps Layering Flowers. All of them are stamped in memento ink, coloured with Copic Markers and fussy cut out. The words were also created with Hunkydory Stamps called Lower Case Letters. These are ideal for creating any words, names or sentiments and are in a lovely watercolour style font. I also added some striped paper, a hand drawn border and some enamel dots. Sorry about the dark picture it was winter when I created this one!

I will be back soon :) 
Kitty

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails