Tuesday 25 April 2017

Carpe Diem

Hello there :) 
So now that the new issue of Making Cards Magazine is now out, I can show you my makes from the last issue. I have been itching you share these with you as they feature one of my fav things of the moment - Cactus!! Here is my first card...
I created the background of the card using some ink splodge stamps and pink ink. I also hand drew a frame around the background piece with a fine liner. All the toppers and papers used on this card are the freebie papers that came with the magazine - aren't they great? I love the little sign as you can add almost anything onto it. I chose a to stamp a sentiment onto it.

I have many more of these to share so please do pop back to see more.

Kitty xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card Kitty, pink splodges, that's inspiring, I would never have thought of that. Brilliant.

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great selection of your cards in the magazine again kitty
Such great inspiration
Hugs Kelly

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails