Monday 10 April 2017

Birthday Bears

Hi all :) 
I hope you all had a great weekend - wasn't the weather lovely? Hottest day of the year yesterday let's hope we have a few more of those soon! This card was made for last months Making Cards Magazine which came with these fabulous cute teddy stamps...
They really do make the cutest little cards. So for this one I used the teddy stamps that were coloured with Copic Markers and fussy cut out. I also added some stickles glitter glue onto the balloon. The papers are also the free ones that came with the magazine so you really can start crafting right away. I mounted all the papers onto kraft card then stamped a sentiment and added some enamel dots.

I will be back with more cards soon :) 
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails