Wednesday 11 January 2017

Tis The Season

Hi all :) 
Bit of a late night post for me today as I've been super busy today! We had the new MFT release arrive at MMCS today so it's been all go packing orders all day. But I am here now so that's the main thing. So here is another Christmas card that was made for Paper Crafter Magazine...
I made this one using the Kaisercraft Frosted Collection, this is my third and final card from this project. I really enjoyed using this stunning collection and this time went for a vintage look. I used the Frosted 12x12 Papers, Stickers, Die Cuts and Journaling Cards. I also added pearls, ribbon, flowers and mesh netting.

I will be back tomorrow with something else :) 
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Tracy Welham said...

Very beautiful, love the frosty look. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails