Tuesday 10 January 2017

Hello There

Hi all :) Time for another cheerful spring card. Today I am sharing another make using the fabulous Dreamerland Craft Stamps that was featured in last months Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine...
For this card I used the Caring For My Little Ones Stamp which was coloured with my Copics. I used the Carta Bella It's A Girl Papers which were mounted onto Kraft Card. I also added a doily, ribbon, flowers &  pearls.

If you love Dreamerland Craft Stamps now is the time to stock up on the Christmas designs as they have all been added to the sale! Don't forget the new MFT January release will be available tomorrow too :) 

Kitty xx

2 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

A very beautiful card Kitty, love the gorgeous design.

Lisa Lara said...

WOW Kitty. Lovin' all the detail. Such a sweet image.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails