Saturday 28 January 2017

Drifting Along

Hello :) 
Today I am sharing a card I made for Lili Of The Valley - they have just lauched their pre coloured toppers in printable format! I am so pleased they have done this as I have missed their art pads they used to do. I don't always have time to colour in these days so I am so pleased these are back! Here is my first card using Simply Print - Drifiting Along....
Each printable image file contains the images in A5, A6 & A7 so plenty of sizes for all your projects. They have launched loads already and are adding more too so do pop over to the website for more details. This image is called Drifting Along. I used some new papers by Wild Rose Studio called Dancing Daises. Everything was mounted onto caramel card and I added some flowers, a die cut doily, ribbons, pearls and a sentiment to finish. 

I will be adding more to my blog soon :) 
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails