Friday 6 January 2017

Three Little Piggies

Today I am sharing one of my latest cards that was in last months Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine. I was thrilled when they asked me to create a project using the super cute Dreamerland Crafts Stamps as I love them! Here is my first card from this project...
How cute are these images? I used the Dreamerland Crafts My Three Little Pigs Stamp which I coloured up with my Copic Marker Pens. All the papers are from the Carta Bella It's A Boy & It's A Girl Paper Pads.I mounted them all onto pale kraft card. I also added some ribbon, a doily, paper flowers, gems, a sentiment and some card candi.

I will be back tomorrow :)
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute Kitty. Love those piggies!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails