Saturday 31 October 2015

Create Your Own Sunshine

Good Morning,
I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend. I am working as usual but can't wait to have a day off at home tomorrow. Sadly got lots of housework to do but am hoping to have a relaxing day with my Jazzy. We went to London on Tuesday and went to a Sylvanian Shop so we have lots to play with now! As promised here is my second card from my latest projects in Making Cards Magazine.
For this card I used the Kaisercraft All That Glitters Paper Pad & Die Cuts which features the most fabulous foiling detail. I hand cut all the butterflies from one of the foiled papers in the pad. I also added some ribbon, pearl heart and self adhesive pearls.

I will be back soon with another project.
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails