Friday 30 October 2015

Leave A Little Sparkle

Hello there!
It's been a few busy weeks and now with it being half term I literally haven't stopped! I am hoping from next week onwards things will return to normal, or a least a little bit! Today I am sharing a pretty butterfly foil card that I made for Making Cards Magazine. Apologies for the dark photo, I have a new camera now so they should be much better soon ;)
For this card I used Kaisercraft All That Glitters Paper Pad & Die Cuts. I hand cut all the butterflies from one of the sheets of paper - they are so pretty in the flesh. I also used some Die-namics Stitched Scallop edges with vellum and some Enamel Dots by Doodlebug. 

I will be back tomorrow with my second card from this project.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails