Saturday 10 October 2015

From The Whole Herd

Hello and welcome to day two of my Farmyard Friends project that was in last months Making Cards Magazine. I really had so much fun creating these cards with these cute animals, just love them! Here is card two...
 So for this card I used pretty much the same products as yesterday - there is just so much you can do with these babies!! Everything is from My Mums Craft Shop and is by MFT. I used MFT Whole Herd Stamps & Dies, Grassy Edges and Inside Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangles. All I added was some coloured card and some pretty sequins.

I will be back tomorrow with my third and final card.
Kitty xx


1 comment:

CraftygasheadZo said...

Such a sweet card. Lovely colours too!! Take care Zo xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails