Sunday 1 November 2015

Winter Woodland

Well now that Halloween and been and gone I guess I better get on with sharing my Christmas projects and I have LOADS to share over the next month or so :) Can't believe it's already November really must get my presents bought and sorted, panic!!! So today I'm sharing one of my cards from my Christmas Woodland project that were made for Crafts Beautiful Magazine.
How cute is that fox and hedgehog. I love anything woodland related so I absolutely adore these! I used the Winter Woodland 8x8 Decoupage and Paper Pad both by Trimcraft. I mounted everything onto kraft card and added some gems and ribbon - a very simple & quick make!

I will be back tomorrow with my second card in this project :)
Kitty xx

2 comments:

Sue said...

Kat, this is a beautiful Christmas card, wonderful traditional image and colours which i am a real softie for!
Sue...xxx

Sue said...

Kitty - so sorry, I typed Kat by mistake! It has been a long day today - I apologise, that was very careless of me...
Sue...xxx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails