Saturday 7 November 2015

Toasty Greetings

Hello crafters :)
Have you seen the latest new MFT release? OMG it's amazing full of gorgeousness and so many must haves! I decided to use the new snowman stamp set for this card...
 The stamp set by MFT is called Toasty Greetings and features so many lovely images and sentiments to match. I coloured my snowman with Copics and added lots of glamour dust - can't have too much glitter at Christmas! I also used the Pierced Circle Frame Die-namics. I teamed up an old stencil with distress inks for the background and added some ribbon.

All the products can be found at My Mums Craft Shop.

I am off to the NEC tomorrow to stock up on some crafty essentials.
See you all soon :)

Kitty xx


2 comments:

Sue said...

Kitty, this is a beautiful card. I love the soft colours you have chosen and just adore the sparkle on your frame.
Sue...xxx

Pet73 said...

Wonderful card, love your choice of colours!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails