Saturday 1 February 2014

Thatched Cottage

Hello Peeps :)
Hope you are all enjoying your weekend whatever you are up to. Can you believe its now February!? I love February though as it has my favourite day, Pancake Day!! Ha seriously i love it! Anyway back to crafting... today i have a card i made for Stamposaurus as part of my dt duties using a new stamp!
So for this card i used the fabulous new Stamposaurus Thatched Cottage Stamp. The papers i used are by My Minds Eye. I also used a Cheery Lynn Flourish Die, a whole lot of ribbon, flowers, pearls and some other bits & pieces! The Sentiment stamp is by Lili Of The Valley - i love this set so pretty!

Thank you for stopping by today :)
Kitty xx


2 comments:

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Kitty, a fabulous card.
Pauline
x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Kitty, love the very cute image and pretty design.

Donna x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails