Monday 10 February 2014

Birthday Bunni

Hello Lovely Readers :)
Now i have been sharing with you some older projects recently that were featured in magazines last year but now i am almost up to date i thought i would start sharing my more recent creations! This one was featured in last months Making Cards Magazine and features the adorable BeBunni. I just love this little charactor he's just sooo sweet and adorable!
For this card i used the Bebunni CD Rom. I used the decoupage sheets & also the background papers in blue. I wanted it to be striking so i mounted everything onto red card to make it pop. I then added some coordinated accessories - ribbon, gems & buttons. The banner is by La La Land Crafts called Heart Banner. I will be posting my other BeBunni card tomorrow so make sure you pop by :)

Thank you for coming by today :)
Kitty

1 comment:

Pop's Cards said...

Simply Stunning!! hugs Pops x x x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails