Tuesday 25 February 2014

Fabulous Friends

Hello Readers :)
I am back as promised with my second Art Deco card that i made for Making Cards Magazine. It was featured in last months magazine so you may have seen them by now. I love making this simple quick makes, i love the style & images and very on trend at the moment.
For this card again i used the Art Deco Ultimate Die Cut & Paper Pack by Papermania. I used the decoupage, papers and sentiment from this pack. I also used the XCut Floral Flourishes - which cut like a dream and go perfectly with this collection. The gems are also from this collection too. I love it when everything coordinates so well.

Thanks for popping by today :)
Kitty xx


1 comment:

Sue M said...

This is a stunning card. Was it a one off or have you plans to recreate this as I think it's wonderful and should be framed. Perfect gift for my fabulous friends :D

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails