Friday 27 July 2012

Polkadoodles Summer Challenge

Soooo sorry for posting this so late on my blog! I blame the heat, it's made me exhausted and i'm so behind on everything at the moment, all i want to do is sleep lol! Anyway better late than never eh!
So there is a new challenge up over at Polkadoodles and the theme this week is Summer!
Here is my card i made for the challenge....
I wanted to create something that was summery but not really bold colours cos summer does involve nice muted pastels too you know! I used a fabby Emma Canning Digi called Taylor Camping Day.
The papers are from the Sundae Of Seasons CD and the sentiment is from  the Sugarplum Daisy CD.
I coloured Taylor with my Copics, cut out the Butterflies with a Cheery Lynn Die, added some lace, a doily and a few pearls. Simple but cute!

Don't forget if you do enter this week's challenge you can win the fabby Picknix CD and believe me it's so fantastic!!

Kitty xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning as always Kitty - loving the colours :-)

coops said...

so gorgeous kitty.i love your colours and fab image :D

xx cooops xx

Lou Sims said...

Love the soft colours you have used on your card and great choice of digi image!

Lou
x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails