Saturday 14 July 2012

Butterfly Girl Canvas

Hello everyone what a horrible wet day it is - well it is here on and off anyway!
Today i have a Canvas to show you that i made with my lovely Creative Expressions Stamps!
I really love doing all this inky stuff and it doesn't take long to do either, which is great for me at the moment as i am very busy behind the scenes doing all sorts at the moment!
For the background all i used was acrylic paint - in just four colours blue, lime, white & silver.
I used the brayering technique to create the background layers then used my Dylusions Stencils & Crafters Workshop Stencils to add a bit more design. I used a empty loo roll & an old credit card to create the silver cirlces & blue lines around the edge.
I then stamped directly onto the canvas with the heart flowers - i went round them with a distress marker as they didn't come out too well - i then added the Buttefly Girl made her wings all shimmery. For her skin i stamped onto an old book and paper pierced the image then i added the Sentiment.
It didn't really take long at all :)

Lots more ideas and samples to show you all over the next few days, i have been busy busy busy!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails