Friday 20 July 2012

Latest Art Journaling Page

Today i thought i would show you my latest Art Journaling page. I haven't had all that much 'me' time to do any Art Journaling but i did manage to do this page and i had sooo much fun creating this!
I did the background using my latest fav way of creating backgrounds - brayering paint!
I then used lots of stencils with the paint and used my black fineliner to highlight areas.
I coloured my SheArt stamp with Copics and cut her out and splodged her on the page!
I also added a Dylusions sentiment - love them! 

Hope to see you tomorrow :)

Kitty xx

2 comments:

Fliss said...

This is really stunning Kitty. Love the background and image and the saying is fabulous.
I really must take the plunge and do some journalling (breaking out the Kate Crane dvds I think)
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Donna Mosley said...

A stunning creation Kitty. Love the image and all the gorgeous details.

Donna x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails