Tuesday 24 July 2012

Here comes Christmas tv samples...

Sorry i haven't been around all weekend to post anything - i thought it was time i spent some time with my family and away from the laptop for a bit! We did have a lovely long weekend, went shopping, had my hair done and got to be out in the sun - gotta make the most of it eh!?
I hope some of you got to see the fabuloous Polkadoodles shows on Create & Craft on Saturday!
Nikky released the fabulous new Here's Come Christmas CD Rom so i thought i would share some of my creations that were featured on tv...

I love the lil gingerbread men - they are sooooo cute and the tags i made are definitely my favourite - i do have more samples to show over the next few days too :)
The rest of the DT did a fantastic job- if you didn't catch the shows you can watch it on the Create & Craft App :)

Kitty xx

3 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Stunning creations. I loved the little decoration, it's beautiful. x

Donna Mosley said...

These are all so gorgeous Kitty, love the adorable images and fab details.

Donna x

coops said...

all so stunning kitty.the images are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails