Thursday 13 September 2007

I'm still here!

Just wanted to let you know i am still here!!
I have been pretty busy with orders and ordering new stock so i haven't had much chance to do any crafting!! I am trying to plan bits & pieces for Christmas, which seems a while a way but it's not that far away, especially as i supply 3 shops with cards!

Here is a quick sample of some treat bags i am going to do at Christmas. I am going to take them to our local shop and see if they want any nearer christmas to sell by the till :) I am going to do snowmen poop too with the white maltesers! Fab stocking fillers i think!

High Hopes stamps should be here today.. this is our first batch of these.. they are just so sweet!!!

Hopefully i will have more cards very very soon!!

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails